Managed WordPress Hosting has increasingly got popular over the years. In fact, it is because of its extremely dedicated WordPress environment. With Managed WordPress Hosting, even the users who have absolutely no knowledge of server and network can efficiently run their WordPress websites. In fact, they can run their websites just as the experts do. Furthermore, the Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting allows you to focus on the core business. Users don’t really have to worry about the various aspects of hosting.
As a matter of fact, as you choose the Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting, the Kinsta experts will handle and manage all the technicalities. Subsequently, this will help users experience a highly optimized performance in all sense.
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting: Features
Here are the salient features of Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting:
- The usage of advanced speed technology ensures an unimaginably brilliant speed
- Kinsta offers a very reliable network security with DDoS attack detection, advanced firewalls, constant monitoring and more
- It offers a pretty stable Uptime with frequent uptime checks every 2 minutes
- Also, it backs up the website data on a daily basis to keep it safe and secure
- Users can easily scale up their cloud resources as per their growing need
- The Kinsta dashboard is highly user-friendly yet exceptionally advanced
- Kinsta offers its users 18 Google Cloud Platform data centers to choose from
- Furthermore, it allows its users extend the functionalities of their plans with various optional add-ons
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting: Plans & Pricing
Here are all the Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting plans and their pricing:
- Starter – $30/mo
- Pro – $60/mo
- Business 1 – $100/mo
- Business 2 – $200/mo
- Business 3 – $300/mo
- Business 4 – $400/mo
- Enterprise 1 – $600/mo
- Enterprise 2 – $900/mo
However, users can get 2 months free on annual billing. Besides, Kinsta offers a 30- Day Money Back Guarantee on all the plans.
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting: Support
As a matter of fact, the Kinsta Support team comprises staffs who are actually WordPress experts. It is because of their excellent expertise, users can always expect the quickest assistance 24×7. In addition to that, it merely takes few seconds to reach the Kinsta Support. Most importantly, the Support team is exceptionally friendly in handling the customers. In fact, they have done a brilliant job so far in helping many users break out of technical difficulties.
Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting: Pros & Cons
- Very fast page loading
- Powered by Google Cloud Platform
- Free SSL
- Free CDN
- Automated Backups
- Free Site Migrations
- Brilliant Support
- Extremely Stable Uptime
- High network security
- No option for Domain Registrations
- No Email Hosting option
- Plans are a little expensive
- Non-WordPress sites are not supported
I tested the various aspects of one of my sites hosted on the Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting platform. I found them all doing unimaginably good. In fact, Kinsta has the right blend of all the important features that users may need. It certainly helps users have an extremely brilliant performance from their WordPress websites.
However, the only con I noticed is the fact that the plans are a little expensive. Having said that, every penny you spend on it is undoubtedly worth it considering the powerful features of Kinsta Managed WordPress Hosting. So, if you are looking for a Managed WordPress Hosting, you should definitely give it a try.
Moreover, Kinsta offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all the plans. Hence, you can any of its plan a try without any hesitation. You can actually get your money refunded within the 30 days of its purchase in case you don’t like it.
Send your feedback here.
As per my testing on my demo site hosted on the Kinsta platform, every aspect of hosting gets proper attention in Kinsta and all the features are pretty stable.